So Much To Do In Oualidia - 4 Nights
Your Moroccan story starts here surfing at one of the best spots in Africa; fishing for Seabass, Gilthead bream or Conger eel in the Atlantic; stand-up paddle boarding or fat biking along a beautiful lagoon, discovering local oyster beds, bird watching in the Natural Reserve, visiting the organic vegetable garden for a private lunch there or dinning under a traditional Berber tent. Located between UNESCO listed El Jadida and Arty Safi, the region offers a handful of distinctives cultural excursions easy and enjoyable.
- Daily Moroccan breakfast
- Private picnic on the Ocean side
- Full range of activities and experiences free of charge with a day to day schedule
- Introduction to the Oualidia’s wildlife & facilities
- Cooking demonstration of homemade Almond milk
- Guided visit of the local souk (on Saturday) or an Adrenaline activity to pick from (Surfing, paddle boarding, fat sand biking, horse riding, fishing)
- Bird watching Safari cruising up on the lagoon
- Relaxing 1h15 massage per person at the Spa or Discovery of Arty city of Safi
- Afternoon Cooking Class of Moroccan Tagine
- Morning Gym and Meditation inspired by Yoga & Pilates or an Adrenaline activity to pick from (Surfing, paddle boarding, fat sand biking, horse riding, fishing).
- Sunset perspectives with Oysters as appetizers
In addition to your accommodation, book at 9800 MAD for two people.