22th May 2020
Our thoughts are with everyone impacted across the world by this unprecedented event.
As part of the worldwide fight against COVID-19, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend all operations until July 1st 2020 for La Sultana Oualidia and until September 1st 2020 for La Sultana Marrakech.
Several functions are nonetheless still operating, with a focus on ensuring a quick and safe reopening when the time comes.
Yet despite the adverse impact, we feel greatly inspired by the different ways people around the world are adjusting and supporting each other with immense optimism – as we are all doing at La Sultana, in preparation to welcome you back.
As a small hotel company amid this turmoil, we have been overwhelmed by the support of our guests who postponed their stay to a later date. We will take enormous pleasure in welcoming them back. We are all in this together and we recognize the trust that you place in us each time you travel to our hotels.
For now, we would like to update you on the new health and hygiene measures we are implementing as part of our Travel and Stay Safe Program for future stays and on the extra flexibility we are offering with all new reservations so that you can book with confidence.
Travel and Stay Safe
The welfare of all our guests and team members is our priority, and La Sultana Hotels are busy implementing new health initiatives for when lockdown is lifted and our doors to discovery reopen.
While our hotels adhere strictly to local government and World Health guidelines, our new Travel and Stay Safe Program features heightened cleaning and hygiene measures. These guidelines will be overseen by our Resident Manager at each hotel, with all team members receiving ongoing training to provide up-to-date information.
Elevated hygiene across all hotels includes environmentally approved disinfectants for use against COVID-19 and other bacteria. In addition, building on La Sultana’s holistic approach, extra sanitization extends from all guest areas to our supply chain and deliveries, culinary preparation areas, Spa area and housekeeping procedures.
Guest wellbeing throughout the stay is also being enhanced by limited contact, social distancing and private experiences – from airport transfers, check-in procedures, dining, to immunity-boosting cuisine prepared by our Chefs. We are reviewing every touchpoint that our guests have in order to provide the safest experience.
Postpone your Stay
Please rest assured that we will seek to be as flexible as possible with our terms and conditions to accommodate
your current needs. La Sultana is a small, independent hotel group and also has the responsibility of trying our best to weather the storm while standing by our teams until this situation returns to normal. Postponing your stay and rebooking makes a big difference to us, to Morocco as a destination and to everyone in the tourism industry.
- For guests with existing “non-refundable” reservations up to August 31st 2020 (this date can be extended depending on the pandemic restrictions*), we will waive any cancellation fees and offer a voucher of the same amount to re-book in 2020 or 2021 with guaranteed complimentary breakfast, room upgrade and no room rate increase in 2021 for the same season.
- For guests with existing “non-refundable” reservations from September 1st 2020, we will waive any cancellation fees and offer a voucher of the same amount to re-book for late 2020 or 2021, no room increase in 2021 for the same season.
Book with confidence
During these challenging times, we are offering extra flexibility and support for all new reservations:
- For all arrivals before August 31st 2020, we will offer the possibility of changing or cancelling the booking up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For all other new reservations until the end of the pandemic restrictions*, we will offer the possibility of changing or cancelling without charge up to 45 days prior to arrival.
Welcome Back Packages
As we look forward to a brighter, freer future, La Sultana Hotels look forward to welcoming you back with our traditional hospitality and personalized service – immersing you in unique cultural experiences and authentic luxury.
Travel Locally in Morocco this summer at La Sultana Oualidia
Valid from the July 1st 2020 to September 15th 2020
- VIP welcome in room
- 15% discount on the room rates
- Upgrade upon availability at Check-in
- One Free extra bed for kids under 12 years old (depending on the room category)
- Breakfast in room included
Travel Safe from Abroad at La Sultana Marrakech & La Sultana Oualidia – minimum 5 Nights stay
Valid from the 1st of September 2020 to the 21st of December 2020
- VIP welcome in room
- Fast Track at the airport for arrival and departure - complimentary
- Private Airport Transfer on arrival and departure - complimentary
- Breakfast in room included
If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please e-mail our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to assist you.* end of lockdown / resumption of air traffic