La Sultana, the little gem of a hotel in Marrakech, has unveiled its new “Style Package” to celebrate the opening of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
It was in Marrakech where the style genius Yves Saint Laurent sketched some of his finest designs and hosted some of his wildest parties. Today lets (re-)discover the city where the fashion designer sourced his inspirational creations with pre-booked tickets and delicious dinner with cocktails back at La Sultana Marrakech.
In addition to your accommodation, book the “Style Package” at 2200 MAD for two people to enjoy:
- Tickets for the new Yves Saint Laurent museum
- Tickets for the Majorelle Garden
- Cocktail Yves Saint Laurent in Majorelle on the rooftop of La Sultana Marrakech made from Gine G’Vine, Cointreau, Curacao and lemon juice.
- Moroccan Discovery set Dinner for 2 persons (soft drinks included) at La Sultana Marrakech
- Moroccan breakfast during your stay at La Sultana Marrakech
- “Out of the crowd journey” enjoy an exclusive private discovery of the Villa L’Oasis once home to Yves Saint Laurent & Pierre Bergé (extra price & availability confirmed at the time of the booking 48h in advance)
La Sultana Marrakech is situated in the heart of the Kasbah area, enabling guests to experience true and authentic Marrakech, from the incredible roof terrace overlooking the city and the Atlas Mountains to the remarkable hidden indoor swimming pool.
Ask our Conciergerie for tailored guided visit of Marrakech
TEL. +212 5 24 38 80 08 - RESERVATION@LASULTANAHOTELS.COM
More information about YSL museum https://www.museeyslmarrakech.com & https://www.museeyslmarrakech.com/fr/fondation-jardin-majorelle/le-jardin-majorelle/