La Sultana Marrakech has introduced a new babouche shoe package to celebrate 2016’s must-have shoe. Seen in Céline’s 2016 Resort Collection, the babouche was named the ‘it’ shoe of this year. Discover how the shoes are made, meet with Moroccan artisans and take home your own pair of designed babouche.
- Half Day exclusive tour of the Souks, learn about the history of the babouche, from its inception in Morocco to its popularity in 17th century Paris. Visit a specialised babouche artisan combined with a guided visit of the Medina to discover cultural highlights including the Koutoubia Minaret and Place Jemaa El Fna. (An optional visit to the leather tanneries is available)
- Half day private guided shopping tour of the beautiful Majorelle Garden including VIP Tickets and horse carriage from and to the hotel.
- 30-minute Luxurious Foot Massage at the Spa of La Sultana Marrakech
- Leather home babouche in your room FREE
- Possibility either to create a bespoke pair of made-to-measure babouche with an artisan or select a pair of babouche from La sultana or Majorelle Garden’s designer stores. (Pair of babouche not included in the price)
The babouche Break package is valid all year and it costs 2100 MADfor 2 people in addition to the room’s price.